This session will include step-by-step instructions for using the Trust Funds’ online contribution reporting system. There are many benefits to using this system and it is very easy to use!
Why should you attend?
- Learn how to easily report and pay your trust fund contributions online
- Reporting and paying online will expedite your status letters
- Using the online system will eliminate common math errors that can result in liquidated damages and interest
- Control exactly when your contributions are reported and paid, and,
- And did we mention lunch is on us? After attending this session eligible NCGMA and NCPFC contractors will receive a Door Dash gift card!
Who should attend?
- Newly signatory employers and their contribution reporting team(s);
- Anyone who is not currently using the online iRemit system to report and pay contributions;
- Current iRemit users that want to understand the system better or who have questions to ask;
- New or recently hired personnel who want to confirm that they understand how to use the system correctly.
Presented by Michele Stafford, Esq., and Coleen Christophersen, HS&BA.
For more information, contact Lauren Call at email@example.com or by calling 510-428-9486.